Saturday, September 29, 2007

Trip One: Atlantic City, New Jersey

Everything dies baby that's a fact
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back
Put your makeup on fix your hair up pretty and
meet me tonight in Atlantic City

"Atlantic City" Bruce Springstein


Sunset


Watershow... I had never seen a fountain square dance before...


The Boardwalk




Late night Kitty- thought using the flash might help....


Not exactly...


The view from "my office"

Last summer on Block Island my friend Martian and I sat toes dug in the sand discussing pipe dreams and life goals. I asked him " Wouldn't it be cool if I had a job where I could just take my laptop to the beach and work from there?" Funny how the universe delivers, isn't it? Next Stop: LA - Goal: See if there is any there, there. :)X

1 comment:

John Eaton said...

You go girl.

Getcher coast on,

John :)