Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Viva Las Boobies



I was warned about Las Vegas- I didnt believe it. There were slot machines in front of me as I left the plane- I mean IMMEDIATELY as I left- like, before the Starbuck's or the Chili's. And they were everywhere. Next thing I saw was a poster that read "Shoot a REAL Machine Gun" with a big blonde in a tank top (big hair, big gun...big everything... except her clothes which were exceptionally tiny)holding an AK-47 and smiling for all she was worth. I think it would be a toss-up whether a fella would want to work the gun or the gal- it's Vegas- my guess is it'd be an all or nothing gamble.

Aside from extreme overstimulation from just...too many of EVERYTHING blinking ringing and clanging I came to a realization. I mean with everything going on somehow one particular item (well, two actually...) snapped into extreme clarity and, well, not to be crude- it stood out. All the statues here have HUGE boobs. No kidding. I expected it on showgirls but everywhere I looked- Greek, Egyptian, Italian- I mean Venus rising from the sea looked like Dolly Parton in a wig- and she was SMIRKING. So- I plan to keep looking as I have not yet found my way out of Caesars Palace but here is the evidence thus far. The proof is in the statuary. As ever- tits rule.












:) X

No comments: