Friday, May 25, 2007

Excruciating Details-Day One 5/25

The Birthday weekend...updated in excruciating pictorial details which illustrates beyond the shadow of a doubt the down- side of digital photography and the internet.

Gaby and Skye (look BEHIND the rolling knapsack) meet me for breakfast.
I am cheerful, as ever, at 7:23 am
Skye picks up the tongue 'tude.
Fine Dining Jersey City Style
The traditional musical birthday bagel
Gratuitous beauty shot
Gaby takes extreme exception to the "gap"- constantly yanking at my pants (up) my shirt (down) and my jacket (around). The gap wins. Final score: Gaby- 0 Tummy- 1.

The vegetables for grilling

Cobbler fixins (Nectarine and Blackberry mmmmmmm)



As per the canary's request- the ephemerist's desktop



The porch is readied.

Sleeping girl on train to WTC

Dinner...to go... a study in black and white

Dove living at Fred's


A cake from MyDove.

2 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desktop.
I'll publish on my blog!.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.